Jan. 05, 2021
Ceramic Brake Pad overturn the traditional concept of ceramic brakes. Ceramic brake pads are composed of ceramic fiber, non-ferrous filler material, adhesive and a small amount of metal, including mineral fiber, aramid fiber and ceramic fiber. The brake pads are lighter in color and more expensive. The ceramic brake pads are cleaner and quieter, and provide excellent braking performance without wearing the mating parts. The ceramic formula does not refer to the formula using ceramic fibers. The criterion for judging whether a formula is ceramic is mainly the performance of the material, but the material does not refer to the raw materials used, but the performance of the finished product.
Actros Brake Pad
(1) The biggest difference between ceramic brake pads and traditional brake pads is that there is no metal. Metal in traditional brake pads is the material that mainly produces friction. The braking force is large, but it wears a lot and is prone to noise. After installing the ceramic brake pads, there will be no abnormal screaming during normal driving. Because ceramic brake pads do not contain metal components, it avoids the metal clamor of friction between traditional metal brake pads and the counterpart.
(2) Stable friction coefficient. The friction coefficient is the most important performance index of any friction material, and it is related to the braking ability of the brake pad. In the braking process, due to the heat generated by friction, the working temperature increases, and the friction material of the general brake pad is affected by the temperature, and the friction coefficient begins to decrease. In actual applications, friction will be reduced, thereby reducing the braking effect. The friction material of ordinary brake pads is immature, and the friction coefficient is too high, causing unsafe factors such as loss of direction, burning of the pads, and scratching of the brake disc during braking. Even when the temperature of the brake disc is as high as 650 degrees, the friction coefficient of the ceramic brake pads is still about 0.45-0.55, which can ensure that the vehicle has good braking performance.
(3) Ceramics have good thermal stability and low thermal conductivity, and good wear resistance. The long-term use temperature is 1000 degrees. This feature makes ceramics suitable for the high-performance requirements of various high-performance brake materials, and can meet the technical requirements of brake pads for high speed, safety, and high wear resistance.
(4) It has good mechanical strength and physical properties. Can withstand greater pressure and shear. Before assembling and using friction material products, drilling, assembling and other mechanical processing are required to make a brake pad assembly. Therefore, it is required that the friction material must have sufficient mechanical strength to ensure that there is no damage and chipping during processing or use.
(5) It has very low thermal attenuation. Regardless of the first-generation ceramic products of M09 material or the fourth-generation ceramic brake pads of TD58, even when the temperature of the brake disc reaches 650 degrees, the friction coefficient of the ceramic brake pads is still around 0.45-0.55, which can still ensure that the vehicle has a good performance. The brake performance is high to ensure safety, and the thermal attenuation of the brake pads is small.
(6) Improve the performance of brake pads. Because of the fast heat dissipation of ceramic materials, its friction coefficient is higher than that of metal brake pads in the manufacture of brakes.
(7) Security. The Actros Brake Pad will generate instantaneous high temperature when braking, especially when driving at high speed or when braking emergency. At high temperatures, the friction coefficient of the friction plate will decrease, which is called thermal decay. Ordinary brake pads have low thermal decay. The high temperature state and the increase in the temperature of the brake oil produced during emergency braking will delay the braking and even lose the braking effect. The safety factor is low.
(8) Comfort. In the comfort index, car owners are often most concerned about the noise of the brake pads. In fact, noise is also a problem that ordinary brake pads cannot solve for a long time. The noise is caused by abnormal friction between the friction plate and the friction disc. The cause of the noise is very complicated. The braking force, the temperature of the brake disc, the vehicle speed and the weather conditions may all be the cause of the noise.
In addition, the causes of noise in the three different stages of brake start, brake implementation and brake release are different. If the noise frequency is between 0 and 550 Hz, it will not be felt in the car, but if it exceeds 800 Hz, the car owner can obviously feel the braking noise.
(9) Excellent material properties. The high-tech materials such as large particles of graphite/brass/advanced ceramics and semi-metal used in ceramic brake pads have the advantages of high temperature resistance, wear resistance, brake stability, repair of brake discs, environmental protection, and long service life without noise. To overcome the defects in the materials and craftsmanship of traditional brake pads, it is currently the most advanced advanced ceramic brake pad in the world. In addition, the ceramic slag ball content is low, the reinforcement is good, and the dual wear and noise of the brake pad can also be reduced.
(10) Long service life. The service life is an indicator that everyone is very concerned about. The service life of ordinary brake pads is below 20,000 kilometers, while the service life of ceramic brake pads is more than 20,000 kilometers. That's because the unique formula material used in the ceramic brake pads is only one or two kinds of electrostatic powder, and the other materials are non-static materials, so that the powder will be taken away by the wind with the movement of the vehicle and will not stick. The appearance is affected on the wheel hub. The life of ceramic materials is 50% longer than that of ordinary semi-metals. After using ceramic brake pads, there will be no scratching grooves on the brake disc, which extends the service life of the original brake disc by 20%.
The company also provides Metal Brake Pads, please feel free to contact if necessary
Page Précédente: Aucun
Page Suivante: How To Purchase and Maintain Automobile Brake Pads?